Prepare to be amazed, our tile and grout cleaning process is a full restoration service leaving you with as new tiles and bright clean grout lines. As with all our services the process is completed by a technician qualified with the IICRC in this respective field (Hard surface cleaning) and an additional technician to assist with the process. We are able to clean all types of tiles, natural stone or ceramic tile. Natural stone tiles should be sealed to protect them from stains as most natural stone tiles will absorb certain stains and may be permanently marked. Whilst ceramic tiles don’t need sealing, many of our customers choose to seal the grout lines as this will make day to day cleaning easier.
Our specially trained technicians will check the Tile and Grout prior to cleaning to ensure the optimal clean with no damage to the surface. No matter how dirty your Tile and Grout is, we are confident our cleaning and restoration process will ensure the very best results.
- Ceramic Tiles
- Porcelain Tiles
- Terracotta Tiles
- Travertine Tiles
- Sandstone Tiles
- Slate Tiles
Our comprehensive cleaning process will ensure the very best of results with the minimum of disruption.
- Tile and Grout checked for type and chemical sensitivity
- All furniture moved or protected by our two technicians
- Tiles are then sprayed with the relevant Tile cleaning solution
- We use a floor polisher and brush attachment to scrub the tile cleaning solution into the tiles and grout lines
- We then use our Truck mounted machine and tile cleaning attachment to high pressure extract all dirt grease and grime from your tile and grout lines.
- We dry the surfaces and check the edges to ensure the perfect clean.
- Some tiles will need to be buffed with our wool pad to finish
- Furniture is then placed back in its original place and the process is complete
Your Tile and Grout lines will be left clean bright and colorful!
- Vinyl Flooring
- Engineered Stone
- Concrete and Cement products